Please inspect your purchase as soon as it arrives. Damage claims on shipped items must be made within 48 hours of package arrival. If for some reason there is damage or defect to your item, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
All damaged or defective items must be returned with the original invoice and in the condition in which you received it. Indicate on the back of the invoice, or in an attached letter, why you are returning the item(s).How do I Return or Exchange an item – Non Customized items only
1. You may exchange any item if you are not satisfied with the product or if there is a defect in the product.
2. Please contact us about any Returns or Exchanges within 2 days of receiving your item.
· Please contact us at email@example.com before you return your item so we can best help your with your return process and provide return merchandize authorization.
· Items shipped to us without Return Merchandise Authorization will be declined and will not be processed.
3. Returned and Exchanged items must be in new condition, unused, and in original packaging.
· Items not in new condition, or items that have been used, or not returned in its original packaging will NOT be eligible for exchange/returns.
· All returned items will be subject to a 25% restocking fee
· Product Exchanges will also incur a 25% restocking fee
· After your return is processed, issued a store credit (minus the restocking fee) for the value of the item.
· In case of exchanges you will be sent the item requested after payment of the restocking fee.
· We will NOT issue a refund to your original mode of payment under any circumstances.
· Shipping fees will not be included in the store credit.
4. We strongly recommend that you return items via a courier service or similar service where your return package can be tracked.
· Eyecandy will not assume responsibility for reimbursement of packages being returned, that are lost in transit.